Our aromatic plants, vegetables and fruit grow in Sicily, on mainly organic farmland, where we’ve developed eco-sustainable practices that avoid presence of pesticides and pollutants, but also guarantee a fair water resources management, a conscious employment of agriculture machineries and respect of biodiversity and wild fauna.
Once harvested, our herbs are moved to facilities within a couple of hours, to be cleaned and dried.
Drying process is made thanks specialized greenhouses or hot air ovens, where we control moisture and temperature to assure the best dried product. Colour, smell and taste of our herbs witnesses the high quality of our post-harvesting processes.
After drying, we ground herbs following customer specifications and then store them in paper bag (exclusively) in temperature and humidity controlled warehouse.
You can use our dried herbs as ingredient for your herbal tea, food, beverage, extract and cosmetic. The aromatic dried herb is a versatile raw ingredient suitable for a wide range of applications.
Product list 2018
- Orange sweet fruit peel (Citrus sinensis)
- Orange sweet fruit whole (Citrus sinensis)
- Artichoke leaves (Cynara scolymus)
- Purple coneflower flowering aerial parts (Echinacea purpurea)
- Prickly pear cactus stem powder (Opuntia ficus-indica)
- Hyssop flowering aerial parts (Hyssopus officinalis)
- Lemon fruit peel (Citrus limon)
- Lemon whole fruit (Citrus limon)
- Marjoram aerial parts (Origanum majorana)
- Tangerine fruit peel (Citrus reticulata)
- Lemon balm aerial parts (Melissa officinalis)
- Pomegranate fruit peel (Punica granatum)
- Pomegranate fruit whole (Punica granatum)
- Peppermint aerial parts (Mentha x piperita)
- Calamint aerial parts (Calamintha officinalis)
- Olive leaves (Olea europaea)
- Passionflower aerial parts (Passiflora incarnata)
- Tomato whole fruit powder (Lycopersicon esculentum)
- Winter Savory aerial parts (Satureja montana)
We can satisfy customer tailored requests. Ask for further details.